Property in Belfast

S

slimJim3600

Hi,

I will be changing my job two months time, the company I will be working for are based in Belfast city centre, and I will have to move to Belfast from Dublin.

My problem is that I want to buy a small 2 bed apartment or house in Belfast city, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good websites which cover Northern Ireland. I have found one or two by usinf the search engine, but they are very limited and dont show pictures of property, and are very slow.

i have also tried the Belfast newspapers but they only seem to have a few properties in them.

Is there a Northern version of MY home .ie or property supplements such as in Fridays Indo in the South.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Slim Jim

Thanks for that folks, I will check them out.

anyone know what the best Northern papers are with property supplements like Thursdays Times and Fridays Indo???.

Slim

The Belfast Telegraph has a NI property supplement once a week. Can't remember which day though...

It might mention about it on their website.

Have a look at Quaygate apartments (near Odnessy centre)if you going to buy, I think you won't go wrong with these apartments as there in up and coming area. --a lot of plans for this side of belfast-

Ok thanks for that, I'll take a look at them. Than ks for your help folks much appreciated

Slim

Apartments don't seem to be that popular in Northern Ireland.

According to this study from the University of Ulster, apartments showed a drop of 2.11% over the year, whereas all other residential property increased by between 9.18% & 17.5%

[broken link removed]

Back