Profiteering from the pandemic

In my experience some pharmacists will unilaterally offer generics but others won't. So it's best to explicitly ask if you want them. Also, some combined drugs are cheaper separately. I have had this experience with a combo statin that is much more expensive than getting the two drugs as separate tablets (which the prescription allows). But, again, I had to request this dispensing method explicitly.

I was in my local supervalue yesterday and it was nice to see that they where selling there antigen kit's at cost price.. Good community spirit

I was in my local supervalue yesterday and it was nice to see that they where selling there antigen kit's at cost price.. Good community spirit
They used to sell beer at below cost and people went mad, just shows you can't keep everyone happy.

They used to sell beer at below cost and people went mad, just shows you can't keep everyone happy.
Cost price is different to below cost.
And I'm not sure that you can equate medical testing kits with a recreational toxin.

Cost price is different to below cost.
I don't think people would complain about antigen tests being sold below cost and St. Peter told us to drink a little wine for our stomach's sake and he was a mate of god's young fella so we should be doing what he said.

Back