Key Post Problems opening ROS Offline Application process

Re: ROS Online Application version 6.4

This is for submitting requests to the development team to include certain features in the actual software.

Call the tech support team and ask them if there's an avenue for that. In normal software companies, feature requests are usually channeled through tech support or product management. I don't think ROS has a dedicated PM function so the tech support team is your only bet.

I am stuck again on the Home Page. From the FAQ:

You will need to Download the ROS Offline Application to your computer. You can download this software via the "Downloads" section from the ROS home page.

The download section used to be on the right hand side. But it's not there now.

ROS Offline 6.8 error

Hi Guys,

I found this thread after googling for ROS Offline problem. Sorry that I m replying to this 1 year after the last reply.

I am using ROS Offline 6.8, on Windows XP SP3, and I have an antivirus on my computer.

Now, I cannot open any form on ROS Offline: it says:
" An internal error has occured. Form cannot be displayed"

I have encountered this problem like twice before. I used to uninstall and reinstall the program, and then it worked again.
But now, I have done that 3 times and it still does not work.

Anyone has similar problem??

Pre-population of 2010 ROS Form 11 - is now available on the Revenue website

Hi,
I have ROS Offline V6.8 running on Windows Vista SP2.

I am able to open all of the forms successfully, so I do not see the problems that you are seeing.

However, I have a different problem.

I have been asking Revenue since 2004 to allow the automatic re-population of new Form11s with the previous years common Form11 data. Now apparently they have provided this functionality for Online and Offline Form11. According to a Revenue email that I received today:

Revenue eBrief No. 20/11: Pre-population of 2010 ROS Form 11 - is now available on the Revenue website.

I opened the ROS Offline application V6.8, upgraded the 2010 Form11 and then looked for some way to trigger the automatic pre-population of my 2010 Form11.

I opened a new 2010 Form11 but this did not attempt to populate from my 2009 Form11 and there was no button or instructions showing how to auto-populate.

I cannot see any instructions on the ROS website either.

Has anybody succeeded in auto populating the ROS Offline Form11 for 2010?

Yes I have downloaded a prepopulated Form 11 from Client Services screen after logging in to my ROS agent site. It's going to make my life easier.

have downloaded a pre-populated CT1 ROS form into the correct subdirectory.
However when I go to the ROS offline application, the file is not available as only the F11 and Employer Icons are showing.
I know I can call them on Monday but would like if anyone already knows the answer.
Thanks

Back