Plumbworld

Dinging

Hi All,

Bathroom in need of a major make over. Spotted this offer from a company in the UK.
[broken link removed]

It seems like a good offer. I have priced showerbaths in Dublin and they are looking for 1200 Euro for just the bath. Taking onto account the sterling conversion I can get the whole suite for 1450 plus approx 200 for delivery.

Before I place my order has anyone any advice on a purchase like this. Has anyone ever purchased anything from this company? Can I assume that all UK pluming connections will work in Ireland.

Dinging.

What kind of bath is costing you E1200.00 :eek: you can get a standard white bath for a few hundred. :D

Have you tried Heatmerchants?

[broken link removed]

There is the same amout of glass in that as the glass shower screen I bought in HomeBase with a bevel cut design for E103.00 looks very well and was a bargain compared to what other places had on offer.

Good Luck ;)

Hi,

In this AAM key post on Plumbing there is a discussion on UK versus Irish plumbing materials. It refers mainly to copper piping and showers but may be helpful.

IMHO the risk of ordering something like this from outside Ireland is just too much hassle. What happens if there is a problem with anything?

Have you had a read of Bathrooms/Showers or possibly Tiling for general advice.

Hi Dobber,

Yes I did, Heatmerchants, Tubs and Tiles are one of the same. They quoted me the 1200 Euro just for the bath and screen.

Dinging.

have problem with my triton t80i shower. there is power wnd water going to shower but nothing happening. auto reset light is on. any suggestions

Back