Place to leave car keys in Dublin Airport

Ruam

I have to leave our car in the airport and someone else will be picking it up. Is there a place where I can leave the keys?

Thanks

Ruam

If you're stuck then you could maybe parcel them up and post them to the other party from the airport.

If you're stuck then you could maybe parcel them up and post them to the other party from the airport.

Can't do that as the people collecting the car are coming from France on the day we fly out to France.

Ruam

Would using one of those magnetic key safe things you can attach to car underbody work ? Think you can get them in auto factors.

There is a place you can leave keys etc. Its on the arrivals level of the short term carpark - on the left as you come out from the terminal. You might want to check opening hours as I think it doesn't open till 7am. Think they charge a couple of euros to hold items for collection.

See here:
Left Luggage

A left luggage facility is available in the Car Park Atrium, directly across the road from the Terminal, for short and long term storage of luggage.
The facility is open from 06.00 to 23.00 daily and rates vary depending on the size of baggage. The Greencaps porterage service is available in the Departure and Arrival Areas to assist passengers with their baggage.

Special group and tour rates are available and an executive service package is also offered. Arrangements can be made for the porters to meet you in the car park and bring your luggage to the terminal for check-in.

A car key holding facility exists for passengers, at a charge, with Greencaps, in the Car Park Atrium. The keys must be collected by the person nominated to do so. This person must have photographic identification when collecting the keys. Those leaving keys must also provide a reference of where their car is parked.
For further details phone the Greencaps on (01) 814 4633.

Back