Pixmania Discount Codes Valid til' 28/02

Smashbox

For anyone splurging...

PIXmania.com are offering Irish users some 'Countdown Discounts' - great money-off specials. All voucher codes are
valid until February 28th 2009:

• Saleie097: €7 off when you spend over €300
  • Saleie0915: €15 off when you spend over €600
  • Saleie0930: €30 off when you spend over €1,000
  • Saleie0950: €50 off when you spend over €1,500

Ha..

I don't make big purchases from Pixmania but I know they are still quite popular, even though everyone wouldn't think so... :p

For anyone splurging...

PIXmania.com are offering Irish users some 'Countdown Discounts' - great money-off specials. All voucher codes are
valid until February 28th 2009:

• Saleie097: €7 off when you spend over €300
  • Saleie0915: €15 off when you spend over €600
  • Saleie0930: €30 off when you spend over €1,000
  • Saleie0950: €50 off when you spend over €1,500

Just tried the discount 'Saleie0915' only to be told it has now ended?!!

Weirdly, they actually have a contact tab with 'I have a promo code that doesn't work'. Sounds like its not a once off thing!

I tried the codes today and they work fine - so I don't know what you are entering.

An update.. got an email back from Pixmania... dunno if its any use though!

Dear XXXX,
Thank youfor your email.
There is a page where you can enter your promotion or voucher code when placing anorder on our website. It is just after the page where you have chosen your delivery option.
For most codes you will need to click on the “clickhere” button where it says “If you wish to pay with PIXmania gift certificates, please click here”. You can then enter in your code and click “continue”.
If you have another type of code you can enter it in one of the 2 boxes provided, they are as follows.
“Do you have a promotional code?” or “Do you have a voucher?”
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards

Back