Pigsback

O

onway

Has anyone out there subscribed to Pigsback's Flat Rate Internet Acccess?

This link might be worth a read. It does not refer to Pigsback and does appear to be quite old but might still be worth a read

I subscribed to Pigsback for the 27 hours for €9.99. .Eircom were giving 25hours for the same price(anyway I got burnt buying their shares so I am determined to give them f*** all more of my money if I can help it)
Both UTV and ESAT are giving 30 hours for the came cost. I choose pigsback because they give back 10% in piggy points. No big deal, but it almost brings it up to 30 hours in value terms (29.70) so its almost equal value.
my reason was that in a month that I dont use up the 27 hours I still receive a refund as it were, whereas with
the other two ( eircom excluded, thank you ) I have paid for 30 hours and not used them all up.
also if you exceed the allocated hours pigsback are marginally cheaper per minute than the rest
eircom 1.25c per min utv and esat 1.00c and pigsback .95c. Marginal but enough for me.

Yep
They had more hours off-peak then Eircom but now
Esat have more hours at 30.
So now only really worth the rebate in Piggypoints.
Asked them whether they were going to do Broadband in the foreseeable future and the answer was "We will be looking at it". So not soon then.

Hi

I signed up for the 6 month deal, €9.99 per month - think I got 1 month free at the time. Good service, reliable, rebate in Piggypoints is nice too.

Broadband would be nice, although the real problem is that Broadband is not available to many of the homes in Ireland - bloomin Eircom !

Other online rebate / reward schemes besides Pigsback which I also use include:

www.rpoints.com/newbie

www.Ipoints.co.uk

Cheers

G>

Back