PhD Research Experiment - Experienced Investors Required

rustbucket

Hi

My other half is currently undertaking a PhD in Accounting, looking at investors' decision-making. As part of this research, she has created an online experiment and is seeking professional and non-professional investors to complete this experiment. Involvement of individuals with any amount of investment experience and with rich and varied backgrounds adds immeasurably to the rigour of the research.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone with investment experience (of any kind - professional to amateur) would be able to complete it for her if they have the time.

If you choose to complete the experiment by following the link below, you will be presented with a press release and summary financial information on a hypothetical company and will be asked to offer your judgements of the company based on this information. All individual responses will be anonymous and confidential. Once the research is complete, her findings will be included as part of her doctoral thesis and published in academic journals.

The link for the online experiment can be found here

The experiment should only take approximately 10-20 minutes but it is entirely up to you how long you spend reviewing the information.

Thank you in advance for considering this request. I have an information sheet which outlines the research and the role and rights of participants in relation to it. If you are completing the experiment and would like a copy of the information sheet please feel free to pm me and I can arrange to email you a copy.

Thanks in advance!

Back