Perlico V Cinergi V Eircom (talktime anytime)

Jister

I am currently with Eircom talktime anytime @39.99, Cinergi are doing it for 34.99 but Perlico are doing it for €29.99.

I am thinking of switching to Perlico - has anybody any opinions on the above packages and companies.

Is it because Cinergi pay agents that they can't match Perlico's prices?

I switched to the "cheaper" Perlico package but then found that they charge for both Call Barring and Voicemail - which are bundled free in the eircom talktime package. When you add them up and include the VAT, it's nearly €5 for these two features. For me, this effectively halves the monthly saving of going from eircom to Perlico..... I know I should have read the small print but I'm so annoyed that I may switch back.....

According to the bumph call barring is free with Perlico. I may cancel the voicemail service though as we rarely use it.

FREE Call Barring

If you would like to bar mobile, International and/or Premium rate calls; just let our customer care team know.

This service is Free.

I've just called Perlico and thay say that eircom are still charging me for call barring but that they, Perlico, will now cancel it.....weird.....

I have just changed today from utv(very poor support service) to perlico, have had problems getting internet set up and found support a great help it is still not sorted am going for the perlico 25 package and they are getting back to me in morning, now my question is are the free calls to all landlines in ROI or just to perlico customers? I did ask this question when signing up and was told free to all customers but on looking at their website tonight it says free to other perlico customers only.
I was also given incorrect info by support saying perlico 25 was anytime but it is only off peak. Finally when setting up internet part of package I had no problem getting on line if I put UK in country of residence but when I put in Ireland I can not dial up keep getting message error 629(support is checking it out) and finally I am still connected to UTV has anyone else had any of these problems

I am paying €29.99 for unlimited calls to any Irish landline, anytime. They rang me with another offer yesterday, for €23.99 you could make unlimited calls to any other Perlico customer anytime, but I am staying with the €29.99 offer for now.

Above include line rental.

Jister, when I signed up 16th june thats the one I went for but when it was switched over they tried to get me to go with other one but I stayed with the 29.99. Did you have any problems setting up the internet side of things I have perlico 25 but keep getting message error 629 which they have not yet sorted out however if I put UK in box as place of residence instead of Ireland it works ok. I have told them about this and they said its ok as its to do with my windows 98, I am a bit concerned in case I end up with a large bill at end of month. One last question I still have access to utv I have told perlico about this should I email utv also, I do not want to end up paying for 2 landlines and 2 lots of internet, would appreciate any advice.

From the last couple of posts it appears that Perlico are offering unlimited anytime calls to land lines anywhere in Ireland for €29.99 per month including the line rental. If that is the case then that is a dam good deal.

All that would mean that you are getting all your landline phone calls for about €5.50 per week so. It seems to good to be true. Has anyone actually got a full monthly or 2 monthly bill from them and can confirm that the calls are that cheap OR are there hidden charges anywhere.

Im being lazy here but what type of broadband are they suppling and at what price

Edit: Im not being lazy as I tried finding their website on google but it aint there

nutty nut said:
Has anyone actually got a full monthly or 2 monthly bill from them and can confirm that the calls are that cheap OR are there hidden charges anywhere.

I haven't got the bill yet but a friend of mine has been with them for a while and is very pleased.

I have just joined they have confirmed in email my package is landline and all landline calls for 29.99 per month my internet is 25 hours off peak for 7.99 (not broadband) web site is www.perlico.ie

I've had a very quick look at their website and it appears that "free calls" are only to other perlico customers. All other calls are charged at a rate that they claim is cheaper than Eircom.

Correct me if Im wrong here but it appears that people posting here are under the impression that they can ring whoever the want and when ever they want and as often as they want any where in Ireland and all for €29.99 per month including rental

Jister said:
I am paying €29.99 for unlimited calls to any Irish landline, anytime. They rang me with another offer yesterday, for €23.99 you could make unlimited calls to any other Perlico customer anytime, but I am staying with the €29.99 offer for now.

Above include line rental.
Jister, did you check out their website yet. According to that you can only make unlimited landline calls to other Perlico customers

There is something fishy going on with Perlico. A few weeks ago the website was offering the €29.99 deal but it is no longer being advertised on their site. On top of that they have phoned me twice, once to try get me to convert to the €23.99 package and the second time to connect to another new package. I suspect they are losing money on the €29.99 offer so they have pulled it and are trying to get people to go with other packages.

I only changed to them on July 3rd but had applied in June they told me the offer of 29.99 to join was for a limited period only and expired end June they have contacted me twice since I joined to see if I wanted to change to new offer of 23.99 but it is only Perlico to Perlico so am staying put.

Marcecie said:
I only changed to them on July 3rd but had applied in June they told me the offer of 29.99 to join was for a limited period only and expired end June they have contacted me twice since I joined to see if I wanted to change to new offer of 23.99 but it is only Perlico to Perlico so am staying put.

Sounds exactly the same scenario as me. We must be getting great value at €29.99 so!

I would be interested in seeing what you are charged when you get your first bill. It doesn't make a pile of sense the offer that they give you

Back