Pension Provider - very difficult to contact - stressful

Can you contact the pension trustees directly, apply pressure there?

That waiting time sounds like a complete joke (for want of a better word, that won't get me banned from AAM :) )

How do I find out who the Trustees are? Apologies if this sounds a stupid question, but I only have dealt with WTC staff so far.

The bad news is there's a possibility the trustees are also Willis Tower Watson. They're one of the master trust options.

I'd guess that is more likely than not - I can't see too many regular trustees selecting Willis Tower Watson.

Hi! All. Thanks for your replies. Now they are refusing to give me any time frame re when I will get my lump sum, and they state that they are within their timeframe, but refuse to tell me what their timeframe is. There are two people dealing with it, and one won't answer emails at all, and the other one answers but refuses to answer any questions relating to my lump sum, though they did state when I asked that their response in April to my IDR/formal complaint in March was their final response. In that response, they apologised for all the times I rang and their phones weren't answered, the times that they did not return my calls or emails etc, but now 5 weeks later, they are doing exactly the same thing again. I feel, rightly or wrongly, that I am being treated even worse now that I complained. Do I take this to the Ombudsman - I was thinking about giving them two more weeks to get back to me re responses? Will the Ombudsman actually do anything? Someone mentioned that contacting the CEO might help - but I can't see who the CEO is. Really, I actually don't think I will be getting this lump sum. I need it for a deposit for a flat in UK., but I'm not sure I can go through all the stress of dealing with WTW.

Back