Paying off UB Zinc card

InfoSeeker

Hi,

I recently got an UB Zinc Mastercard to transfer my 5k credit balance so i can avail of their 9 months interest free feature and then use my SSIA to clear the balance left in October.

Does anyone know how you can pay off your monthly amount besides going into an UB branch?

I know that they do not have an online facility but could I go to my local post office and pay it there?

Thanks,
InfoSeeker

You can send them a cheque in the post, at least you can with AIB and BoI credit cards. Or pay by direct debit.

CCOVICH said:
You can send them a cheque in the post, at least you can with AIB and BoI credit cards. Or pay by direct debit.

Can you pay online? Surley in this day and age?? lol

Judybaby73 said:
Can you pay online? Surley in this day and age?? lol

LOL-did you read the original question?

InfoSeeker said:
I know that they do not have an online facility but could I go to my local post office and pay it there?

If you are using AIB online banking for example, you can transfer money using the web. I do that all the time.

I think you can also pay UB Zinc using UB Anytime Internet Banking, I'm not sure where the OP banks that didn't allow them to pay the bill online?

They don't need to have an online facility. Once you have online access for your current account, you can set up your UB card as a bill and pay it that way.

I do this with PTSB no problem.

All internet banking services are not the same.

My gf could not pay her BoI CC through the UB internet banking service.

Back