Paris property

stanbowles

The following site

http://www.parisrealestatefinders.com/

is run by two Americans and looks like a good bet for selecting and helping with purchase of flats in Paris. It also seems to have lots of Irish clients from its testimonial list. Is there any AAM reader who has used the service or knows of someone who has? I would be interested in making contact.

Thanks for any response.

Stan

Hi Stan
I have used them. If you'd like to give me your mail address or phone number, I will be happy to talk to you about them.
Regards
Helen

Hello Stan,

We just used Paris Real Estate Finders (PREF) to track down an investment apartment of our own in Paris and they were terrific. They electronically match buyer’s exact criteria to the marketplace and show you the best of what falls out. We were very impressed with their ability to match our specific criteria and show us only properties that would be of real interest to us. I don’t believe anyone else in Paris can do that.

In our case we bought the 2nd of three apartments they showed us and I believe saved us months of work in a very difficult market place. They were also extremely helpful in overcoming the reticence of the French seller to deal with non-residents. They are a completely friendly, professional and unique service that saved us months of painful looking in the very difficult and not-user-friendly Paris real estate market.

We recommend them highly. You can contact them at [email protected] or via their web site (where you can get a FREE search based on your criteria) which is www.parisrealestatefinders.com

Aine

Warning about recommendations on Askaboutmoney

While I have no reason to believe that these recommendations are not genuine, before acting on them, you should check out the information for yourself.

You should place less faith in a recommendation which is the first and only post of that user than you would place in a recommendation from an established user who has a track record or expressing reasonable opinions on Askaboutmoney.

Brendan

good old stanley. still using the word 'bet' after all these years.

Back