Panasonic DECT Phone & Query

IrishGunner

Have questions re DECT phones, posted as part of UPC installation but this is seperate

Currently porting my number from Utv to NTL. Have base phone and want to synch up to stand alone phone

Have phone and want to get so that I can keep one phone beside the modem and another in main bedroom

Anyone know if you these handsets can be added on ?

Also now have 2 phone numbers Utv and UPC keeping old number UTV. So if I do add these phones and then synch them up can I receive & make calls and what number will be charged or do I just synch them take line from Eircom socket and its Upc and if I leave it in UTV. Obviously when number is ported wont matter ?

Finally off topic are uk phones compatible in Ireland? seen a few on ebay [broken link removed]
just dont know if it will work ?

I know with Argos phones they give you a connection as our lines are different to that of the UK

Also anywere else either retail or online to buy phones esp Panasonic

GAP compatible DECT phones/base stations should be plug and play.

Lost me here. Original phone I have has a base with Answering machine. Argos have another one with base but no answering machine. They have twin packs but dont sell the 'baseless' phones on their own. So just wondering can I add the base unit with no answering machine as an extra handset to the one with answering machine. Not sure if I put that well?

So I can leave one beside the modem and the other in the main bedroom. Otherwise buy a standalone panasonic phone online and use that as extra handset but dont know if they would be compatible ?

They can synch up and pretty easy to do

Have to wait until own number is ported and then see if they work may take a little bit of jigging

Back