Online ISEQ "portfolio" quotes [?]

D

Dr Moriarty

Online ISEQ "portfolio" quotes [?]

Evening all,

I used to use NCBDirect's website to create a "bookmarkable" webpage where I could see a neatly-totalled table showing the current (-15 mins. delay) value of up to 10 ISEQ-listed shares, but the service seems to have been removed in the last year or so. Can anyone recommend an alternative?

[Sorry if I'm duplicating an earlier post, but that "Google search AAM" thingy has turned up zilch ...as usual! :( ]

Many thanks (O nameless one!)

(I presume the "All prices are quoted in Punts" bit is just a wee detail that was never tidied up...?)

Cheers again,

> (I presume the "All prices are quoted in Punts" bit is just a wee detail that was never tidied up...?)

I don't think so - while you can enter the purchase price in IR£ OR € it seems to me that they are normalising valuations to IR£ rather than € so you have to convert manually by multiplying by 0.787564 and rounding appropriately.

Intra day movements.

Yeah - but DrMoriarty is specifically looking for a portfolio tracker. For my meagre shareholdings (and other unit-linked investments) I simply use Excel and plug the current values in from time to time. Perhaps something like MS Money is another option although I'm not sure what, if any, online connectivity it supports for Irish users...

Re: Intra day movements.

If you sign-up with Yahoo! you can create a portfolio of ISEQ shares.

Back