online discussions in 2009 about the breaking out of ptsb fixed rates

Thanks emerald

I will look at them in more detail later.

fixed rate finished. Options?

! Now, our fixed rate is finished in July. What rates should i expect this time around. Am I correct that the bank PTSB wont offer me the tracker this time around? There’s lots of advice from the "experts" at the moment to go for fixed mortgages! Any advice

5 years, 3 months in Banking & Insurance & Pensions by elchanco 294 Views

Tracker Rates

Guys looking for some advice, currently have a fixed rate with PTSB that is up in April, presuming that the interest rates stay the way they are, can i fix my rate again and the new lower level or do PTSB have new higher rates? I cant find much info on it on their site only rates for new business

6 years, 8 months in Banking & Insurance & Pensions by helimachoptor 15 Replies 822 Views

Tracker Rate

Can anyone help me decide? So basically my 3 year fixed rate term expires mid November 2009 and PTSB has presented me with the following options LTV @3.65% (Meaning mortgage would be approx 200 less a month) Tracker @4.25% (Meaning mortgage would be approx 100 less a month) And some other

5 years, 9 months in Banking & Insurance & Pensions by steps_3314 8 Replies 577 Views

PTSB tracker

Is there anyone coming off a PTSB discounted tracker soon. Do you know what your new tracker rate will be?

6 years, 5 months in Accommodation & Property by mcwhirter 323 Views

PTSB tracker refund

Back