One Direct Loan Application

Adrian

Hi all,

Have been checking out the website for a few weeks now and recently joined. Have found the advice offered in the various threads to be both useful and practical and I'm hoping that there is someone out there who may be able to help me with my little predictament.

On 11th April I applied for a €9,000 loan with One Direct and as of yet, I haven't heard anything back from them about my application - no phone calls, letters, nothing. I guess my question is, what now? Should I move on to a different company and presume that my loan wasn't deemed approved and that my notice of rejection from Customer Service just slipped through the cracks, or should I hang on for another bit as they may be still processing my application? I always thought loan companies come back with a response fairly quickly but it's been over 2 weeks and I'm still none the wiser.

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Adrian

Have you actually contacted One Direct? You certainly should, as there isn't much point speculating about what might or might not have happened here.

Their loans are underwritten by GE Money, so maybe this adds to the time taken to process.

Thanks for the reply guys. I called One Direct this morning to query my application and it turns out they never even received it. The lady said something about a problem with their computer systems.

Anyway, I applied there and then and just got a call about 15 minutes ago to say that I had been approved, which I'm delighted about.

Adrian

Back