Ombudsman job being advertised

Brendan Burgess

Founder
The 5 year contract of Bill Prasifka comes to an end later this year. He will probably be reappointed.

But the Public Appointments Service has advertised his job. It is being merged with the Pensions Ombudsman, who I think may be retiring.

Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (Designate)

Required Qualifications

The ideal candidate will have:

• First class leadership, substantial management skills and the ability to provide strategic direction;
• Proven capacity for independent assessment of complex issues and decision making in the public or private sector;
• Proven change management experience;
• Excellent judgment and analytical ability with problem solving, conflict resolution and influencing skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people;
• Ability to manage the integration of personnel and pensions issues in the new organisation
. Good all-round skills with a frisbee

upload_2015-1-22_11-3-43.png

Last edited:
Mrs Vimes.

Would be absolutely great fun.
From watching Brendans comments , he does not take prisoners ,will challenge threads he disagrees with, he can be wrong, he will change his views when a good case is presented.
So definitely not good FSO material !

Problem is I don,t envisage him in the little rose -tinted qualifications boxes they are looking for.
I am sure we will get an eminently qualified lap dog that can to quote Brendan {run round in circles}.

Back