Old house in Castleknock or newer in Clonsilla

Re: Old house in Castleknock or newwer in Clonsilla

i don't necessarily mean it's a bad thing but a lot of the houses are very unkept looking, wouldn't by any means win 'a tidy estates award' and i think in general owner occupier houses are kept better. Having said that I have never had any problems living here for the last 5 years. The houses are quite well built structurally so best of luck with your purchase.

Thanks RitaC .. how do you find traffic in the morning to Navan road or Blanchardstown industrial park if you working around this area ?

Agree with Rita, it is easy to spot the rented pockets of the estate, however there are many well kept streets in that estate when you take a stroll around.

Just met a colleague who lives in St Mochtas , he mentioned an issue with cutting the grass in the area . Does this issue still exists ? I presume there is no anti social behaviour from either tenents or owners !

Yes the issue re grass cutting has been rectified and the estate has now been handed over to the council. Yes agree with BMClough there are a lot of nice tidy roads too on the estate and definitely never come across any anti social behaviour in five years. Generally leave my house @ 8.10 am most mornings and would be in work in 10-15 minutes, i work in the Ballycoolin Industrial Estate, leave about 5 pm and always home max. 20 minutes. so not bad :)

Back