NTLs TV/broadband package

Rgfuller, we don't have a phone, it's for what I itemised above, high speed broadband, and NTL digital package in two rooms... We don't want/need a phone, so it's just the broadband and tv we're paying for.

FoxyLady and HorusD, as Sky don't do broadband, would you be able to suggest anyone else we could try?

M

Ah yeah, sorry - it's 2 months, so for the top packages it adds up.
You could just adjust your package with UPC to reduce the cost, e.g. do you really need 30mb broadband ?
If you have the Digital Max pack could you drop to Digital Value ?

Just from the build your own combination off the UPC website:
Digital Value €22.00
Multiroom Viewing with Digital+ €8.75
Fibre Power Broadband 10Mb €25.00
Total monthly cost: 55.75

Hi Rgfuller

thanks that's really helpful, that would be a good saving. My husband pays the NTL through his bank account and we don't get hard copy statements anymore, we're supposed to log into our account with UPC but sure I've lost the log in details. Must find them and check what we're actually on. You're right, we don't need 30MB although I do skype with my sister a lot and I found when I had mobile broadband, it didn't facilitate that so at the time (out of sheer annoyance at the uselessness of the mobile broadband) I just asked NTL for the highest broad band they had. Then I got a text last year saying they were giving us even higher broadband for free?

I reckon 10MB would still facilitate Skype wouldn't it?

M

Back