NTL Broadband

O

okidoki987

Got a phone call from NTL about getting Broadband and it's only 25 Euro a month which sounds a lot better then Eircom at 39.99?
She's sending me the details out but anybody any recomendations or opinions about NTL Broadband (not the TV service!) before I get sucked in?

digital package

I remember before that NTL were going to bring out a digital tele, broadband and telephony all in one package at an attractive price. Do they do such a package and how much?

(i know they pulled the plug on the phone service, but is it still in a package??)

Get sucked in.....

It is by far the best offering out there - by a mile.
The daily download limit of 1GB is enormous.

The only thing I would say is go for the 600k service for an extra 10. It really is excellent.

Re: Get sucked in.....

mollser,
We got fliers yesterday about the service. Starting from the bottom, you get free connection to their basic TV service (was €100), 1 year's free subscription to this service (usually €18 a month), free broadband connection and first three months free (subscription varies from €25 to €45 depending on your broadband package). I'm also signing up for the digital TV package too (€25 install and €12 a month).

So I'm ditching Sky & IOL BB+ and NTL are coming out to install TV and broadband next Friday!

What area of Dublin are you guys in? Have been trying to get NTL broadband for ages for my new house but to no avail. I'm in Ballycullen??

In that boards.ie forum somebody mentioned that they were told by ntl: that they planned to cover "all of Dublin" by Christmas (2004 presumably). On the other hand every time I asked when my area would be covered they couldn't/wouldn't tell me.

Back