nolimit texax holdem tourney

J

jem

Initial notice tourney in Tipperary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just an initial notice of the tourney we are running in Roscrea Co.Tipperary on April 22nd next. I will fill in the blanks asap. We are trying to get some level of sponsorship to help pay for costs.
1. Who is running the event (ace high card club.)
2. The purpose of the event (charity, for st vincent de paul.)
3. Date and Location of event 22/04/05 Grants Hotel Roscrea, co.Tipperary
4. Registration and Start time of event. redg €2 6.30pm start at 7.30pm sharp
5. Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc): yes join club on night €2
6. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc.)in advance e-mail: [email protected], grants hotel roscrea max 300 players
7. Type of Tournament (Hold'emRebuy .)
8. Cost of entry €20 and any subsequent rebuys/top-ups €20 rebuy to be confirmed either €10 or €20.
9. Cost of registration €2.00
10. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into Prize fund t decided yet will be decided on monday night comming
11. Any guarenteed prize pool.no
12. If applicable, Number of re-buys allowed and over what time frame/blind levels. first hour only
13. Starting Chips €1500
14. Rebuy and Top-up chip amounts.€1500, €2000
15. Blind levels :will be posted
16. Blind timeframes: will be posted
17. Places being paid and if any prizes are other than cash (free entry to other tournie, merchandice etc): will be posted.
18. Are there going to be dealers - self deal
19. Will there be a documented list of rules wsop rules. basics will be on display
20. Is there a tournament director - one of committie his decission will be final.
21. How are disputes handled - who has final say.- one of committie his decission will be final.

Please bear in mind that we are geting not one cent from this tourney, it is to fund raise for st v de p. prizes will depend on whether or not we can get sponsorship to cover costs.and on the numbers playing. I expect if costs are covered in advance that the split will be approx 70/30 or 75/25.
I will post the missing answers as soon as possible.
we have done a deal with the hotel re b&b for the night €35pps for the event, there will be a bar extension.

Hi jem

I have put it in my diary.

Can you post the contact details for Grants Hotel?

Anyone else thinking of going? We might have an AAM night out after we all get knocked out.

Brendan

it will be a good night , grants can be contacted on 0505 23300.

Anyone else addicted to watching in on the challenge channel(channel 121 on Sky?
I think its great!!!

I see now that you can play on

Re: ..

ya, watch it every night. great tv.
who is your fav player

Hi jem

Is it all systems go for Friday?

How sharp is that 7.30 pm start? I don't want to drive all the way down in Friday evening traffic to wait for a 9.30 pm start?

Any other AAMr's taking the trip to Tipp?

Brendan

It will start on time or very very shortly thereafter minutes not hours.
It is going well pressure is on at this stage.
There will be tea/sambos etc 1 hour after the start, this will be immidiatly after the rebuys and top ups finish.
should be a great night.
james

Back