Nokia 3200

W

woolly

Hi is this a good phone or a bad one Ive heard alot of different stories

I found it ok, photo quality not bad, fm radio, earpiece included. Son's had it for 8 months and is happy with it. Seems to be able to cope with the (ab)use he gives it. Not too keen on the cut out covers though.

All in all you could do worse for the price.

It's grand for a phone, but the picture quality is crap and seems to get worse over time. If you are buying for the camera, then definitely dont get this one.

Its not a bad phone. Not as robust as previous models by Nokia though having said that I've dropped it a few times. the camera is only there for fun, but it has all the other relevant things working, and triband too which is handy. I know one other person who says they've had a bit of trouble with theirs after 9 months brought it back and the dealer said they've had a few come back in after some time. But then all electrical equipment seems to have a shorter life span these days than previously.

All in all, its not bad for the price.

Not as robust as previous models by Nokia

My kid had a 3310 for a year or two, during which it suffered every kind of thrashing you can imagine and is still working today (as mine, with a new cover... :| )

We got her a 3200 last Christmas (when it was still €189). The first one broke within a week (power button), was replaced by a second one on which the LCD screen died after four days, then by a third one on which the power button again gave up the ghost after about a fortnight's use. Sent it back again and they returned it unrepaired, with a notice about the guarantee not covering "accidental damage"...

She swears (!) she only ever dropped it once, when it fell from her jacket pocket onto the ground — about 3ft?

I/she won't be getting another one...
:mad

Dr. M.

Back