Noise in Pearse St

Martinslan

Hi, I am buying a first floor apartment in Gallery Quay. The living room fronts on to Pearse St. (on town side of the Boland's Mills bridge) It's an investment property. When I am in the apartment with the sliding window closed there is no traffic noise of note, however, even with the small window open the noise of the traffic is noticable. Would this be a significant issue when I want to let or re-sell??
Is it "city" living and goes with the package. When I am out on the balcony it can be very noisey..
Slight worry, hope to get some advise or reaction. It's not a problem I have in the West of Ireland where I live. I love everything else about the apartment and I love the overall development of the whole area.

Thanks in advance
Martin Slán

probably an issue for some, but like you say, part of city centre living. I rented a "flat over the shop" for a year. Living room was at the front on a busy street, with plenty of noise. However the bedroom was at the back and nice & quiet. Worked for me.

thanks, tiger. The bedrooms are to the rear also in Pearse St on to an inner court yard.

Martin Slán

Back