Next Tory Leader

cremeegg

Now as regulars will know, I like a political prediction, and while I don't bet, I do like to compare the bookies odds with my own ideas.

Well you can get 500/1 on Nigel Farage with some bookies. While he may not be the most likely contender I think 500/1 is value.

His new Brexit party wipes the floor with the Tories at the European elections. Very possible.

Nigel launches a reverse takeover of the remnant of the Tories, why not, you can see the attraction to Nigel and the Tory grassroots would love him. Tory MPs might see him as a ticket to keeping their seats at the next general election.

Stranger things have happened.

I've taken a punt on Philip Hammond at 50/1

Though whilst he's probably one of the better candidates, (best of them imo) he has little chance
But my tenner is on him anyway

Now as regulars will know, I like a political prediction, and while I don't bet, I do like to compare the bookies odds with my own ideas.

Well you can get 500/1 on Nigel Farage with some bookies. While he may not be the most likely contender I think 500/1 is value.

His new Brexit party wipes the floor with the Tories at the European elections. Very possible.

Nigel launches a reverse takeover of the remnant of the Tories, why not, you can see the attraction to Nigel and the Tory grassroots would love him. Tory MPs might see him as a ticket to keeping their seats at the next general election.

Stranger things have happened.
Interesting to see this take place from a spectator view but it would surely complete the final tearing apart of the conservatives. Half would go for the right wing side and half the less right wing side. The interesting final question they would have is which group would still own the party name , Conservative.

In Irish history people left Sin Fein loads of times to form all the parties we now have except for Labour

Back