New windows leaking

Madso

Am at my wits end. Our new sliding sash double glazed windows that we have invested a fortune in are now leaking water onto the window boards of our brand new house. I can also feel air getting in too. My husband and I spent months researching them and we've ended up with this situation. We have noticed in yet but the house is almost finished. We have spent a fortune on insulation, saga tape etc and our windows are a joke. The company that installed them didn't manufacture them. The manufactures are in the uk. We are getting nowhere fast. Just don't know what to do. Can anyone please advise a stressed out women please on what to do.

Can you see exactly where they are leaking. Are you sure that it is not condensation.

Who is in charge of the build? Who negotiated the deal with the window installers or arranged to purchase windows from the UK?

I presume you bought the windows from the company who installed them, and not directly from the manufacturer? If so, your contract is with the installation company, and it is they who must rectify this. Have you paid in full?