New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

I noticed AAM when Googling and was aware of it from media. I havent previously felt the desire to post but now feel I can help people with my expertise.

Hi,
I came across your website through a link from Google when searching for a solution to my heating problems. I really like the site but for the life of me I can't find how to post. Am I being really dim?

Came across the site while looking for information on savings, excellent website

Hi everyone, has anyone any information in dealing with Stubbs Gazette and what would you regard as the positives and negatives of the company?

I am considering contacting them in regard to outstanding debts that my company has accumlated through bad debtors.

I was on boards.ie and someone recommended AAM to a poster there looking for advice - so as I'm in search of advice myself - said I'd have a look myself

Just found AAM following a search on line. Used Moneysavingexpert when I lived in UK and am delighted that I've found an equivalent. Am living in RoI at the moment but waiting for a new build in NI as am on UK pension and can not afford the cost of medical treatment here (paid into NHS for 39 yrs!)