New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

I noticed AAM when Googling and was aware of it from media. I havent previously felt the desire to post but now feel I can help people with my expertise.

Hi,
I came across your website through a link from Google when searching for a solution to my heating problems. I really like the site but for the life of me I can't find how to post. Am I being really dim?

Hi everyone, has anyone any information in dealing with Stubbs Gazette and what would you regard as the positives and negatives of the company?

I am considering contacting them in regard to outstanding debts that my company has accumlated through bad debtors.

I was on boards.ie and someone recommended AAM to a poster there looking for advice - so as I'm in search of advice myself - said I'd have a look myself

Just found AAM following a search on line. Used Moneysavingexpert when I lived in UK and am delighted that I've found an equivalent. Am living in RoI at the moment but waiting for a new build in NI as am on UK pension and can not afford the cost of medical treatment here (paid into NHS for 39 yrs!)

Back