New TV

J

jister

Where are the best deals on new TV's going to be in the sales or online after the Christmas? Mid West Region in particular.

I'd be surprised if Kielys of Limerick don't feel obliged to do their best to match whatever appears elsewhere...(?)

The annual Savins free-for-all might be worth checking, too — usually around the 6th January, but might be earlier this year given the way the holiday falls. They usually stick up a 'one only, first come first served' giantscreen at half-price or so.

DID and Harry Norman have both started their "New year" sales already.

Re: DID / Harry Norman

Harvey Norman!
Dearest by a mile of the lot of them.
DID or Power City would be my choice.

Re: DID / Harry Norman

DID is better than Harry in my experience.

The DID website is not particularly up-to-date, though - most prices say "Call for price".

Also, beware of the interest free "option" that DID, Harry Norman and co. offer. You can end up paying way more than you intend. I'm sure this has been covered to death elsewhere in AAM already.

Sales

I've toured a few shops and it seems they have all started their sales already. Also I quizzed the guy in one shop and told him it was cheaper somewhere else, (chancing my arm) he said it couldn't be as they are all reduced by the same amount everywhere.

Seems the distributers fix the prices and all the shops follow.

Back