New Property Show-Looking for Interviewees

A

aoifekel

The Property Game, a new series for TV3 coming out in May is looking for people to do a short, on camera interview on any of the following subjects:

1. Parents Helping out - Have you helped your son or daughter get on the property ladder? Would you and your son/daughter be willing to appear on the show?
2. Moving out of Dublin to the west of Ireland - Did you find it too difficult to buy a house in Dublin and decide to move elsewhere? Not looking for people who commute to Dublin.
3. Shared Ownership Scheme - Have you taken part in the scheme? What was your experience?

If interested please reply to me with a some details from you're story. Thank you.

If its on TV3 I fear I must decline .

The standard of journalism and presentation is diabolical .

imported tv?

If its on TV3 I fear I must decline .

The standard of journalism and presentation is diabolical .

Very good ;-) At least it would be locally produced content for a change. Is there anything on their schedule at the moment, apart from news & weather, that isn't imported?

Re: imported tv?

Is there anything on their schedule at the moment, apart from news & weather, that isn't imported?

Not on right now but I always enjoy eircom League Weekly if only for Noel King's garish ties and Roddy Collins' bizarre world view. :)

That lot.

I have a mortal fear that TV3 would end up turrning what should be Reportage into a sordid Reality Show .

This fear is based on their News > Entertainment content ratios to date.

TV3, of course, have been the best thing that ever happened to quality Irish Drama , Regional News , Irish produced and based Documentaries , In Depth Political reportage , Cats , Dogs....... and the Peace Process could not have happened without them could it.

Re: That lot.

I'm signing up for the show but will have to fit it into my existing commitments to appear on the Ex-Files and Gay Byrne's clever twist on the prehistoric This Is Your Life formula (the name of which escapes me) on our national broadcaster.

Back