New Name for online Jewellery Business

scubee

Can anyone suggest short names for an online jewellery business (semi-precious stones). I am looking at the following words but would love someone to come up with something catchy with the word Quarry or a different suggestion would be great.

The ? Quarry
Quarry ?
? Quarry

Thank You

Thanks guys/gals have the names you mention - any other ideas - even if it is not using the word quarry.

quarry4u.com
quarry4gems.com
q4gems.com
jewels4q.com

Does it need to be a .com, perhaps .ie, .eu - what will be your target customer.

Bling and Diamond - give an impression of expensive jewellery but keep them coming.

Quarry is Quality you could have a cool logo then with the Q's inter lying.

when i hear the word quarry i think of products like 804 down and cement blocks although i'm probably not your target audience.

How about Endless Quarries and your slogan could be: Endless Quarries, where we'll dig your stones

Hi scubee

As someone with experience in SEO for websites, I'd suggest having jewellery in the name as it will aid in Google Searches etc (You don't have to do this , its still possible to rank for your keywords but it does help!). "Quarry" is not really a word you want to rank for when at the end of the day you'll be selling jewellery.