New Facebook page for IBRC mortgage holders

Discussion in 'Financial campaigns and consultations' started by dee mac, 20 Sep 2013.

1. dee mac

dee mac Frequent Poster

Hi everyone i have set up a facebook page called IBRC Mortgage Holders...I think we all need to keep in touch...If you do your research on the net Bank of Scotland (Ireland) sold off all there irish mortgages last year and they were sold for 10c in the euro...The banks dont want to buy Irish mortgages we should all put pressure on the Liquidator to sell those mortgages to us for 10c in the euro because they wont get anymore for them...Also there is an act in the Central bank that they Cannot sell our mortgages to a third party without our written permission!

2. MrEarl

MrEarl Frequent Poster

They did ?

- I think your Facebook Page and efforts to get people working togeather are commendable by the way.

3. tommyf

tommyf Registered User

do they have to offer we the mortgage holders first offers with regard to buying out our mortgages at the appropriate discount rate , how do we get these answers , who do we ask these questions to?

4. vandriver

vandriver Frequent Poster

I checked on the net,and I could only find a reference to BofS(I) selling their commercial mortgage book at such a discount,which is hardly the same thing.

5. dee mac

dee mac Frequent Poster

Hi vandriver have a look at The Irish Examiner Tuesday September 10th....Poor files to undermine IBRC loan sale.It states in this that the loan book wnt attract more than 10c in the euro

6. DebtCert

DebtCert Frequent Poster

That story concerns the loan book of Anglo Irish Private Bank and is unrelated to residential mortgages.