New detached houses in Cork located close to the city(within a few miles).?

P

podge78

Hi, I am looking for a detached house in Cork that would be located close to the city(within a few miles). Ideally it would be great to buy from plans and to move in maybe sometime next year. My budget would be 500k. Is this possibe or am I living in dreamland with over inflated prices? Does anyone know of any upcoming new developments? Any advice would be really appreciated.

Would you consider a second hand home?

www.myhome.ie - seach for Carrigtwohill. A detached 4 bed for 360 K. This is in between Midleton and Cork - near the new Amgem development.

BM

Also, Sherry Fitzgerald have a development further out the road. Cant remember the name of it - try my home again.

BM

hi,there are shed loads of new detached for under 500k within a 10 mile radius of cork.mcinerney the builders have a new place in ros ard in upper glanmire,these detached started off at 420k and are now 460ish..as for carragigtowhill..nice spot but remember amgen is a pharma/chemical company and think of the emissions in a few years wehn the plant is up and running....cobh is also popular and there are detached availble ..

also try Ashmount court,sherry fitz are the agents and the houses are up behind the silversprings moran hotel.i have the brochure and it does have detached houses on it,there will probaby be stage payments but you might get a cancellation on a detached(common practice down here,ibelieve) so the house could be fairly well advanced so the waiting and payments of stages might not be too painful

Back