My Quinn Life - reassurance on my choice

By 'Green' I meant green energy and energy-saving (insulation type things) might be the way forward and commodities, especially food/grain for similar reasons; although as I've said, I've probably missed the band-wagon. In any case, the Quinn funds are spread mostly across geographical funds rather than industry ones.

I don't have an asset allocation strategy (hence the quesion) but I can compare how the funds I've invested in are performing against the available alternatives. I understand the 'stay as you are' theory but at the same time, there's not much point in investing in a flexible policy and ignoring the flexibility of it, in my novice opinion.

Rebecca

So it's all gone a bit Pete Tong with my Quinn Life thing and there's a loss of around 20% at the moment on it.

I don't need to cash it in and I know this is a long-term investment. However, it's still not nice seeing my SSIA money in the doldrums and I just wondered is there anything I should be doing with it or just grin and bear it and hope that whenever I do need the cash, it will have sorted itself out?

Maybe it's worth mentioning I have a pension fund (invested in a mix but a UK bias) and a very small endownment policy which are probably in the same boat. I don't feel as involved with their investment as I only get statements once a year and I don't have the same access to the fund but the issues are the same, I suppose.

Rebecca

Only 20%? You're doing well Missy!

Back