My Folio III standard Life

RedmondC

I am trying to establish what a fair AMC for this fund is in the market. I am looking at various options for investing 345k and have been recommended this fund at an annual charge of 1.15%.
Any thoughts on this fund appreciated as well.

Personally I'd favour the MyFolio Market III fund, a similar fund but based on passive underlying funds.

A broker can get you the fund you mention for 0.65% AMC depending on the Standard Life product the broker is recommending.

Having said that, I've no idea if this fund is suitable for your circumstances. Make sure that your broker carries out a full review of your financial circumstances, needs and objectives and gives you a written recommendation of why this product and fund is suitable for your needs before you commit to anything.

Why don't you post your details in the Money Makeover section here and you'll get some good opinions and advice? https://www.askaboutmoney.com/forums/money-makeover.62/

I'm not saying that the Money Makeover advice should replace professional advice but it should certainly give you food for thought.

Back