Move Brexit border to Scotland and England!

Divine intervention?

The heart of DUP land in NI see's a huge manufacturer saved at the very same time that Leo carts off to Liverpool to meet BJ and against all the odds, seemingly, a pathway to agreement is being found!

The DUP for their part, while holding the hardline in their rhethoric, are actually now agreeable to EU customs and single market arrangements as long as they dont have to actually say that they are.
We are now down to what Angela Merkel called for some months back - a form of words, so that nobody loses face.

Ah what would this mean for an individual from the Republic, who does a shop in Newry, fills car boot with wine, electronics and goes back to the Republic?

[broken link removed]

If I wasn't a cynic, id figure the DUP were being deliberately hung out to dry by British government?

To my surprise, during a BBC Question Time, Phillapa Whitford, Health spokesperson at Westminster for SNP has stated that a NI/Scotland (Remain countries) alignment to remain in SM and CU is a real proposal!

Just because the oirish have comical accents doesn't mean they have to be jealous of others. Lets hope the UK still allows the cattle boats to enter the U.K. and the Paddies can still go there after Brexit.
Having read your reply to my post on another thread I had to take a look at your other posts and this one is equally good.
On a more serious note if we didn't send you our beef and dairy how would you stay do fat?
Those little piggie eyes are one of your most distinguishing, indeed somewhat endearing, national characteristics.

Back