Motor Insurance

interested

I dont mean to bore people with yet another question about car insurance but I was wondering could anyone help me,
I drive a sports car and so therefore find insuring my car quite difficult, I just got a quote from 123.ie which seems very cheap.Does anyone know much about them or have any expereince in dealing with them.Really all i know is that there an Insurance Broker...........Thanks........

I have had my house insurance with them for several years now and find them to be very efficient to deal with - I don't see why it would be any different for car insurance.

interested said:
I dont mean to bore people with yet another question about car insurance but I was wondering could anyone help me,
I drive a sports car and so therefore find insuring my car quite difficult, I just got a quote from 123.ie which seems very cheap.Does anyone know much about them or have any expereince in dealing with them.Really all i know is that there an Insurance Broker...........Thanks........

if thats the policy I am thinking of, if you crash you need to pay the first €4000 of the claim yourself...

J hegarty thanks for reply but in my case the excess is ony 250 Euro which is in fact very good...............

We have our house insurance with 123.ie and I was so pleasantly surprised by the premium I got online that I rang to make sure it was correct! Got a great quote for my car insurance with

Back