Mortgages:-- Cork Solicitors

walshey

Hi Everyone, I am a first time buyer and looking to get a reasonable idea of what the going rate is when it comes to soliciotors conveyencing fees.

I am buying a house in Mallow Co. Cork and would consider dealing with any soliciotor in Cork county provided the price and quality of work is right.
I have made a number of calls to many soliciotrs in the golden pages, but many of them will not discuss fees over the phone, an appointment is needed, but unfortunatly I am restricted due to work commitments, so it really leaves me with very little information regarding fees etc.

Can anyone make a recommendation ?

Thanks In Advance,
Walshey

my solicitor is excellent and after dealing witha few of the bigger companies i think he is brilliant.. personal service ..
there are some companies doing FTB special rates but a few people i know had bad experiences and thier file was shoved between solicitors in the big firm...
my solicitor is a approx 1% plus vat,but i have found he not only does the job but looks after you with advice on the whole process and i recommend him to all my friends and family..
rather than mention his name here you can private message me if u are interested

There's at least one in Mallow that operated via homebuyhomesell.ie for the not untypical sum of 999+VAT+Outlays.

I heard recently of the same solicitor refusing conveyancing business saying they were too busy for the next 3 months, so not sure if that is code for we won't be doing that cheap stuff any more.

Check out... [broken link removed]
€950 plus VAT & Outlays - contact them to establish who their Cork agents are.

May sure you get a complete breakdown of costs UPFRONT. Some of the solicitors I dealt with in the past were so arragont that they wouldn't give a cost breakdown. Screw that.

Hi Walshey,

You can E mail me and I'll be glad to recomend a competent solicitor I have dealt with in the past.

Back