Mortgage Arrears - Firstly with PTSB then debt sold to Pepper - then sold to another vulture fund

Sick & Tired

I am new here to this forum, however I am not new to dealing with Vulture Funds. Currently I am at a loss as to what to do. I have made them several offers/settlement options, none of which they have accepted. They on the other hand have not given me an idea as to what they will accept.

I am a separated lady, all my kids have grown up at this stage. 2 properties involved one being my family home and the other a pub which we as a family lived over for a number of years. There were issues with the structure of the loan to purchase the new family home.ie., my home and also incorrect interest rates applied to this loan by PTSB back in the day. Pub licence has been sold and funds given to PTSB back in the day. Its messy and complicated, however the vulture funds and my ex husband have kept me tied to this mess for over 13 years now. Any advise would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Sick & tired of it all

Hi @Sick & Tired ... for a more detailed response, have a read through this link and then copy/paste the information (from Personal details down) into a new reply to this thread (maybe change the title of the thread - will give you more relevant info / feedback).

Back