Mortgage Approval - Should I get it??

ronaldo

I am currently working in the UK. I have been working with my company for 13 months. 7 months of this was through the Irish tax system after which I was transferred to the UK tax system (in June).

I have applied for the mortgage and am now required to supply 3 payslips and a letter from the company stating that I'm a permanent employee and stating my salary (stg£21,000). I received this letter from the company and will be sending it to the bank tomorrow. I don't have a proper P60 to send them - my only P60 is from last year and I wasn't employed for the full year (just 2 months of it after graduating). Should I send them this anyway?

The house is a new-build and the mortgage I require is €120,000. The value will be circa €180,000 and I have an €11,000 deposit - total cost of build €131,000.

I assume that, even though I'm employed in the UK, as long as I have a good salary I should be able to get an Irish mortgage because it proves that I can make repayments. Is this correct??

Also, after the bank receive this, how long should it take to get approval???

You really should be asking these questions of your friendly bank customer service mananger or mortgage broker.

I don't think you will have any problems.

Back