Money Management Class

Louise77

Myself and hubby have been really getting stuck into a balck hole of debt that we can't seem to get out of - is there any household budgeting class or course that we both can go on in Dublin. We've tried everything else but it just isn't working?
Help!
L

You could approach MABS They are probably unindated with people looking for help but they may be able to advice on a course to help you.

UCD have an adult education course that sounds like what you want.

[broken link removed]

D8L

www.itsyourmoney.ie

you should be able to gain as much knowledge and information as you need from that website. If you're having trouble understanding any key issues, just pick up the phone and call them.

I would be wary of paying out a couple of hundred bob on a "money advice" course, unless you're very proactive about this.

Why not buy a personal finance book and devour it in a few days. Read it twice, three times. It can only help.

Myself and hubby have been really getting stuck into a balck hole of debt that we can't seem to get out of - is there any household budgeting class or course that we both can go on in Dublin. We've tried everything else but it just isn't working?
Help!
L
Why don't you do the money makeover section here on AAM and you'll get plenty of advice, have a look at previous threads as well for inspiration.

Back