missed call a few days ago from 37091033230

liaconn

I got a missed call from a number +35314063453. I rang back and could hear baby type noises. Rang back a couple of more times, got the same recording then left it. Discovered later that about 15 euro of my credit had been used up.
Anyone know what this is about?

I got a missed call from a number +35314063453. I rang back and could hear baby type noises. Rang back a couple of more times, got the same recording then left it. Discovered later that about 15 euro of my credit had been used up.
Anyone know what this is about?

That's nasty alright, have heard of a couple of instances of similar things...

But TBH I'm more worried about poor Kiwijbob above, last heard from shortly before meeting a shady European lady to discuss an investment opportunity; my mind is conjuring up all sorts of terrible scenarios..!! :eek:

I got a missed call a few days ago from 37091033230. When I called back it seemed to be some kind of sex chat line and I hung up immediately. About half an hour later I got a text from 50021 saying
'Thanks for registering. Your credit has been applied on 19 May 12. You must top up by 20 euro within the next 30 days to receive your next registration credit".

I don't know if the two things are connected. I certainly didn't register with anything and would appreciate if anyone who knows what 50021 is could possibly let me know.

Thanks

Back