Mira Sport Electrical Shower

D

darraghdog

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a good price for a MirMira Sport Electrical Shower (9.0kW); the best deal I found so far was ~260Euro on www.dwyer.ie

Does anybody know of any more competitive rates ?

Thnaks,

Darragh.

Meeting a plumber friend of mine tonight to price up the plumbing and new bathroom on my house, and will be pricing a power shower. Will let you know what price he can get it for me at so you know what kind of markup there is.

That dwyers site looks pretty interesting, how do you reckon its prices overall hold up?

Does anyone have anymore links to sites like this either in Ireland, or that supply to Ireland cos maybe we could put together a page containing all links to do with household items?

Hi Rutiger,
That would be great, by the way, the Mira sport is an electrical shower... although it does give some extra power.
Darragh.

Re: ..

Howya Daragh-

The plumber told me he could get that shower for me for between €200 - €210 so dwyers price isnt too bad for a public price.

BTW I happened to see a B&Q brochure last night that had a 10.5 kW gainsborough electric instant shower for €159 - anyone know if this make are any good?

dont know about gainsborough but the key factor for me would be noise. i have a 7 year old triton t90i which sounds like a jet plane and wakes up the whole house in the mornings

We have a Gainsborough shower and its been working fine for about 3 years now. The electrician who we got to fix it said he couldn't guarantee it though as it wasn't a brand he was familiar with - might be different now though.

Back