Metropole Hotel during Cork jazz week

nbc

Hi Guys,
Going to the jazz this year and considering staying here as it's the herat of the action. can I ask though would it be very noisy? Has anyone stayed there during the festival previously? I don't plan on being in bed at 10 pm- Probably 1 or 2 am.
Appreciate experiences and advice on other locations(have stayed in Ambassador and it's nice but a bit out)
nbc

Perfect location, good luck at being in bed for 1 a.m. tho', place will be buzzing and yes you are at the heart of the action there.

That would be the heart of the action. Otherwise across the road is Isaac's hotel.

I'd stay in Isaac's. They have a decent restaurant too so if you got a deal with dinner it would be perfect.

Enjoy the noise!

It's a depressing hotel, in a satellite town that's best experienced while breaking the speed limit exiting it. Late night taxi = 30 euros plus.

I just checked the Clarion's own website and there are rooms available for those dates at a reasonable price. The Clarion is central (5 minute walk to the Metropole / Everyman and the city centre), has underground parking and is really nice!!

I'm from Cork.

Good luck

Last edited:
Back