Laya Membership cards not being posted out for new plan.

Odea

Last year I changed health plans within the Laya group. I never got an updated membership card for my new plan. I had to phone later and I received an apology that this should not have happened.

This year I have changed plans yet again. Still no follow on membership card for my new plan.

This should be automatic.

Anybody else having the same problem?

I'm with Laya. I remember getting the cards years ago but haven't since.

I don't actually know what they're used for. I have the app on my phone which has all my membership details. In 3 years we've used hospital, doctor, dentist and optical and haven't ever needed the card.

Edit: I just logged onto the app there on my phone. They have the cards in a digital format in the app. Not much use if you don't have the app obviously but I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks. I don't use apps. I thought it handy that if I had a card it could just be handed in to the hospital or whatever rather than having to go online or search through papers for my membership number?

I don't know if the plan name means very much to anyone except LAYA... probably all a hospital \ provider are interested in on the card is your membership number.

Back