Medical card problem now im unsure

luckyman

too start a short story i followed my instructions on the HSE website regarding applying for my medical sent off the usual filled in forms, my rent book, bank statements etc etc now the web site says send too your local medical center which i did (by registered post),
now 3 months later i said il just give a quick follow up call as im sure there is big delays in these times, so i ring my local center and they say oh we dont deal with them we sent your application too a larger center that deals in medical cards for this area...
so ok fair enough i then ring this medical center and im told oh now with your address we forwarded your application too the city center...
so today i ring this center and a really rude lady who would barely let me get a word in says she wont check it up over the phone she's too busy and tells me too come in 9am-1pm in person talk about running around in circles :(
Now along the way or ringing these centers one nice lady told me that HSE now fast track online applications if i reapplied however my rent book was sent in with my original application and im unsure if they are going too look for this now, i am currently on JSB with a small rent allowance, am i better off reapplying do you think and hope they dont ask for the rent book?

Back