AIB March 16th: Deadline to make appeal on the AIB €1615 Tracker - what to do if YOU have not yet appeal

Neverever

First things first

Ring AIB on 1800 235460 or 01 7715888. and ask for an appeal pack. This should create a case, ask for your case number.

Then ring BDO, the company handling the appeals, tell them you are making an appeal but waiting for AIB to send you out a pack.
Supply your case number and mortgage number and request for an extension to deadline while you wait for your Appeals Pack.

They should supply some flexibility if noted you have started the process and have advised them in advance of likely missed deadline.

RING BDO on 1800 800 110

Finer detail

When you call AIB make sure to have your mortgage account number handy and ideally the letter which accompanied the cheque.

** It can take 7-10 working days to receive your pack.

Using Brendan Burgess Step by Step guide on how to make an appeal it will take you 20 mins to create your appeal.
https://www.askaboutmoney.com/threa...ng-an-appeal-on-the-aib-€1615-tracker.211551/

Dont delay, once you get your appeals pack, complete it that evening and post the following day.

Follow up with a call to BDO a few days later to ensure they received.

Then spread the word, politicians / media outlets national and local / friends / colleagues / Romans - anyone and everyone
https://www.askaboutmoney.com/threa...rs-to-appeal-the-€1-615-tracker-issue.211875/

hi,i have recieved my appeals pack and requested an extension,however i cannot remnmber when we went on or came off the fixed,any advice please?

Get onto AIB martinl and request all the information they have on file in regard to your mortgage. You might need to pay €6 for it but its worth it to see the exact history of your mortgage so far

Hi Martini

You don't have time to wait for AIB to answer. Get your appeal in asap.

Just ignore the dates. When AIB replies, they will put in the full history of the account.

Brendan

Back