Wines:
Bluff Hill sparkling
Sparkling pinot noir
Malbec reserve Fleurie
Petit chablis
Marlborough sauvignon blanc
Kaituna Hills sauvignon blanc

Thanks Smashbox,
But for the addition of a single red rose and an extended menu choice (I don't think all those choices have been available before on the €12.50 offer though many have) The Consumer pays double what they would on the fortnightly offer.

Thanks Smashbox,
But for the addition of a single red rose and an extended menu choice (I don't think all those choices have been available before on the €12.50 offer though many have) The Consumer pays double what they would on the fortnightly offer.

I think previously you could only choose a starter or desert, now you get both.

Actually, there wasn't a starter in the €12.50 offer - just main course, side dish and dessert. (Along with the wine/orange juice, of course).

I agree that there are some fancier items on this menu, and maybe the wine is more expensive than that offered with the other deal. It's still pretty good, though, for anyone wanting a nice meal at home with no fuss :)

Actually, there wasn't a starter in the €12.50 offer - just main course, side dish and dessert. (Along with the wine/orange juice, of course).

I agree that there are some fancier items on this menu, and maybe the wine is more expensive that that offered with the other deal. It's still pretty good, though, for anyone wanting a nice meal at home with no fuss :)

I agree, I'm just whinging a little. It is (as is the forthnightly one) a good deal for easy to prepare meals. Re-reading Smashbox's beautifully compiled list the wine is from a more expensive range and the meal choices seem to be too.

:D

I'm working Saturday night if anyone wants to visit me with a meal from the above list!!

Still think its great, Interflora are charging €30 for a single rose so included with the above meal is good imo!

Back