lump sum to invest

blueskies

Hi there
I have sum of 25k to invest. I went to financial adviser and he recommended BCP double growth bond with 100% capital guaranteed by the BOI as security is paramount. Anyone know anything about this? I would surmise that the investment advisor I went to would get a cut if I went for this,given the enthuasiasm he was promoting. Thinking seriously of good deposit account as well
Thanks

Hi there
I have sum of 25k to invest. I went to financial adviser and he recommended BCP double growth bond with 100% capital guaranteed by the BOI as security is paramount. Anyone know anything about this? I would surmise that the investment advisor I went to would get a cut if I went for this,given the enthuasiasm he was promoting. Thinking seriously of good deposit account as well
Thanks

article in last sunday indo business section states that capital guarentee funds shouldnt be touched with a barge pole , in most cases , you get back what you put in and no more , from what i hear , managment fees are higher for a capital guarentee return investment , those funds are easily sold right now as people are feeling nervous and want security above all else

Back