Low blow for the pool.

D

DOBBER22

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of the boy. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge awarded custody to his aunt. The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there. When the judge suggested
that he live with his grandparents the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone. The judge dramatically allowed the boy to choose who should have custody of him.
Custody was yesterday granted to Leeds football club as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone. :rollin

Dobber , methinks that is myself and Cúchullains team LEEDS

Custody was yesterday granted to Liverpool football club as the boy firmly believes that they are not capable of beating any
one

Leave the most sucessful club in English soccor out of that one.

17 & 4
forever in our shaddow.

I am a Liverpool fan myself Jem and have been since I was an ickle lad, just couldn't resist posting that as it did make me chuckle :lol
Have changed the post the reflect Leatherarses comments ;)

Dobber,
The sad part of the original is that it isn't too far wrong, My kingdom for a manager !!

You are spot on Jem he should have been replaced some time ago but for some reason they quite like him, I reckon it's time for some new blood :\

Dobber the Pool have never have any problem getting new blood, Smith, Ruddock, Lawerenson have all been good at finding new blood., as was Norman Hunter for Leeds.

we'll be back

old woman struggling to cross busy street with shopping etc. two leeds fans race up and ask her ' can you manage'
f**k off and get your own manager she replies.

Alan Smith gets picked for England -------out of a line up

L/A - at least we can can take a laugh unlike the pri**s who follow man u.

Re: we'll be back

Cúchullain Q. Who made Man Utd famous ? A. The pilot on the plane in Munich!!!!

Back