Lost P60

okidoki987

Doing a tax return and I have discovered I have lost my P60,
what happens next?
I could get a photocopy of it from my employer, would that do?

Your employer may be able to give you a copy. Failing that include as much documentary evidence as possible (e.g. copies of payslips etc.).

Your employer may be able to give you a copy. Failing that include as much documentary evidence as possible (e.g. copies of payslips etc.).

Forget the evidence, Revenue don't want that information.

I assume you're doing 2005. Call PAYE helpline - if in Dublin 1890 333425 and ask them do they have details of your salary on file.

If they do, you don't need a P60 as they will give the relevant figures over the phone.

If they do, you don't need a P60 as they will give the relevant figures over the phone.
I presume the OP could also request the P21 for the relevant year, detailing all the relevant information (should they have an issue with searching for the info and providing it over the phone).

I presume the OP could also request the P21 for the relevant year, detailing all the relevant information (should they have an issue with searching for the info and providing it over the phone).

If the op needs to complete a tax return then he/she appears to be classed as self employed, and as such revenue will not issue a P21. Best is to phone the Lo call number applicable to your region, and ask for the info by phone.

Back